Refrigerator Repair Orange County
Every home depends on their refrigerator, on a daily basis. If your refrigerator is not working it can be serious! You will need fast refrigerator repair. Los Angeles residents rely on American Authorized Appliance Repair for professional quality repair service.
Nothing in the kitchen is more frustrating and stressful than a refrigerator that isn’t working properly or keeping food cold. When this happens, you cannot afford to have food spoil and incur the expense of replacing it. No single appliance puts up with as much use as this one so you must be assured that it is in proper working order at all times. So when it isn’t keeping your food cold, you can’t afford to wait days at a time to get it repaired. You need an experienced refrigerator repair Los Angeles technician to attend to it as quickly as possible.
Brands We Service
We are trained to repair and maintain all major refrigerator brands such as but not limited to:
- GE Monogram
- GE profile
- Sub Zero
- many others.
5 common mistakes to avoid when using your fridge
- Not ensuring the refrigerator door is completely closed – refrigerator doors typically do not close themselves without a little assistance, otherwise, cool air is going to escape and your fridge will have to work that much harder. Also, make sure that the magnetic rubber lining that ensures a proper seal is not bulging or indented.
- Not giving your refrigerator a break – the more modern refrigerators are equipped with ice makers and water dispensers which helps prevent continually opening and closing it when you want a glass of ice water. Older models are not equipped this way and if you have one of these, you might want to consider getting purchasing a separate water dispenser.
- Not keeping the unit cool – believe it or not, some older kitchen floorplans are not laid out well and the refrigerator winds up being placed in close proximity to the stove and oven. If your heat exhaust vent is old and inadequate, you may have to find another spot for your fridge. However, you want to get the heat exhaust fixed or replaced as soon as possible.
- Not using cool-friendly food storage containers – how quickly your leftover food gets chilled in a fridge depends on the type of food storage container that it is placed in. Whenever possible, you should purchase and use food storage containers that cool easily and then pass that cooling onto the food within it.
- Not waiting for food to cool off before refrigerating it – NEVER, NEVER, NEVER put food in your refrigerator when it is still hot. Not only does this cause the appliance to work that much harder, this is a human safety issue as well. Always let the food cool to at least room temp before putting it in your refrigerator.
About Refrigerator Repair Service
Nobody looks forward to the expense of having a refrigerator or any other home appliance repaired because of the costs involved. Although there is a basic charge just for the technician to come out and make their evaluation, the better fridge repair Los Angeles service companies will include that in the total cost of repairs. Unfortunately, many of these refrigerator repair issues could be avoided if they were being used and maintained properly to begin with.
Here’s a bit of a comparison to illustrate the point. Appliances and other types of equipment are similar to the human body in that they need to be cared for properly in order to extend their lifespan. It follows then that if you abuse them and don’t take care of them, they will expire a lot sooner than expected. But unlike the human body, appliances and equipment can be replaced (at a significant cost of course).
The next time you open your refrigerator, think about how many times during the day that you do that and then multiply that by the number of people in the household that do the same thing. When you stop and think about it, that’s a lot of usage every day of the week.
We service the following areas in California
Our company provides affordable, fast, reliable refrigerator repair Los Angeles services that can help you save money and extend the lifespan of the appliance. Plus we service many of the communities and suburbs surrounding Los Angeles including:
- Beverly Hills
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- North Hollywood
- Redondo Beach
- San Fernando Valley
- Van Nuys
- West Covina